Seeking board certified pediatric hospitalist, experienced in hospital medicine. Fulltime preferred for new pediatric inpatient unit at community hospital in Bucks County, PA. Cover unit with ER consults 24/7. Primary care of basic pediatric inpatient concerns. Enthusiastic, highly motivated to build new community pediatric unit team. Send CV to email@example.com No phone calls please.
FOR SALE: Solo Practice – Primary Care
Well established primary care clinic, retire minded solo practitioner seeks to sell the Family Practice / Pediatrics primary care clinic at the corner of Front St. and Allegheny Ave. in Northeast Philadelphia. Contact: Dr. Desai, (215) 423-4005, (856) 906-2326 (cell). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
TERRIFIC ORTHOPEDIC POSITION WITH A MULTI-SPECIALTY GROUP IN GREATER PHILADELPHIA
On behalf of our client in Montgomery County, we are looking for an Orthopedic Surgeon to join very successful and growing multi-specialty group. Although they will consider a General ORS, having a sub-specialty in Spine or Total Joints would be a plus. This is an employed position. The compensation is generous and they offer a full complement of benefits including a 401K with a 3% comp match.
The Hospital is a 224 bed community hospital. The Orthopedic Department has its own floor. Our client will definitely consider a “new grad,” but experience would be preferred. Just under an hour drive to center city Philadelphia, where you can enjoy professional sports, fine universities and colleges along with great restaurants, and a wide array of theatres…something for everyone.
We are in the process of setting up interviews. For more information, please contact Jack Lawlor (Lawlor and Associates) at 484-875-3066, or 484-888-1748 for additional information or email your CV to email@example.com
NATIONWIDE TELEMEDICINE PHYSICIAN POSITIONS – looking to enhance your income?
We are working with a quality company offering Nationwide Physician coverage for 24/7/365 Telemedicine care. Join this elite, well-respected and exclusive Physician network and earn excellent money working from anywhere. There are opportunities throughout the U.S. in Emergency Medicine, Family Practice and Internal Medicine. This does not require relocation and no special equipment is required. There is no cost to the Physician for training, Malpractice Insurance or required Licensure. Physicians have the flexibility to choose their desired volume of scheduled availability, based on their current professional practice. You will always be able to review the patient’s medical record prior to a consultation that may, at your discretion, include diagnosis or prescription for a non-controlled medication. Applicants should be: licensed in their respective states; Board Certified in their specialty and verified through the National Physician Data Base (NPDB) and the American Medical Association (AMA) for medical licensure. Bilingual is a plus. Contact Jack Lawlor at at 800-238-7150; fax 610-431-4092 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
FAMILY PRACTICE: SOUTH JERSEY
Physician needed to join a busy outpatient practice in south jersey. Great opportunity to join an experienced and established practice with offices in Wildwood Crest and North Cape May. You will be working with an experienced Family Practitioner and 3 full time Nurse Practitioners. This is a hospital employed position offering a more than competitive salary + RVUs + signing bonus + generous benefits. Our client is a 567 bed teaching hospital in Atlantic County. There are set hours and no inpatient work. Call is “telephone” call 1:4. New grads are welcome to apply. All inquiries are held in the strictest of confidence. Contact Margie Quinlan of Lawlor and Associates for more information at 800-238-7150; fax 610-431-4092; or email: email@example.com
OSTEOPATHIC FAMILY MEDICINE RESIDENCY DIRECTOR AND FACULTY OPPORTUNITIES
On behalf of our Client, a well-established and well-respected Health System in Berks County, PA, we are seeking physicians to fill several positions.
- Director for the new Osteopathic Family Medicine Residency and a new Osteopathic faculty member. The Program will start in July 2015 but we are looking for the Director to start in June/July 2014. They have a fully-accredited AOA rotating internship and are expanding to a dually-accredited (AOA/ACGME) 3 year Family Medicine Residency.
- Experienced BC Osteopathic Family Medicine physicians with OMM skills; teaching experience a plus. Inpatient and outpatient clinical skills will be a necessity.
The Hospital is a 700+ bed, Level II trauma center and regional referral center. New administrative and clinical offices completely renovated to be delivered by Spring 2014. The compensation is competitive and they offer a full benefit package + sign on bonus + relocation + malpractice and generous CME allowance. They also offer educational loan repayment assistance.
The Hospital is located in beautiful Berks County, which offers easy access to shore points, 4 airports and major metro areas such as Philadelphia, Washington, DC and New York City. Excellent schools and colleges and affordable housing is available. All inquiries are held in the strictest of confidence. Contact Margie Quinlan of Lawlor and Associates for more information at 800-238-7150; fax 610-431-4092; or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ADULT OUTPATIENT PSYCHIATRIST OPPORTUNITY IN BETHLEHEM, PA
We are recruiting a Board Eligible/Board Certified Adult Psychiatrist to provide primarily outpatient services as well as rotate for on call and weekend inpatient acute care coverage. This is a well-established and busy Health Care Network.
You will perform traditional Psychiatric evaluations and medication management visits. Outpatient therapists can assist in the on-going counseling. The call is 1:6 for weekend and night coverage.
They currently have 6 Psychiatrists on staff and have one Physician Assistant. They are looking forward to hiring 3 additional Physician Assistants/Nurse Practitioner in the near future. Eventually the PA/NP will take first call but they cannot admit orders. Monday to Friday is telephonic call as they have crisis workers in the Emergency Department who screen. Normally, the adult psychiatrist is outpatient, they see about 20 patients a day for med management and initial evaluation. This is an employed position with excellent benefits.
St. Luke’s University Health Network is a non-profit, regional, fully integrated network comprised of hospital, physicians and other related organizations providing care in eastern PA. All inquiries are held in the strictest of confidence. Contact Margie Quinlan of Lawlor and Associates for more information at 800-238-7150; fax 610-431-4092; or email: email@example.com
Join a well-established, respected and leading Hospital and Health Care System located in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. These are Hospital employed positions, offering a terrific salary plus generous benefits. This Health Care System is looking forward to opening another hospital in 2014. Our client pays for interviewing expenses and relocation. Contact Margie Quinlan of Lawlor and Associates for more information at 800-238-7150; fax 610-431-4092; or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HOSPITALIST SITE COORDINATORS (3 needed) – We are seeking three Board Certified/Board Eligible Hospitalists and Site Coordinator. This is a Hospital employed position, offering a terrific salary, signing bonus plus generous benefits which includes a defined contribution plan: 403(b) with employer match. School loan relief is available over a 3-year period.
- VASCULAR SURGERY – This is a newly created position because our client just hired a 36 person Cardio Group. Our client offers the full continuum of Vascular Surgery in state-of-the-art facilities with a robust team of specialists. This is a Hospital employed position, offering a terrific salary, signing bonus plus generous benefits which includes a defined contribution plan: 403(b) with employer match.
- CARDIOVASCULAR/SURGICAL/GENERALIST PHYSICIAN ASSISTANTS AND NURSE PRACTITIONERS – Harrisburg, PA. Our client is in need of experienced Cardiovascular PA’s and NP’s. We are looking for PAs and NPs who are team oriented with the ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrates clinical outcomes.
TERRIFIC PEDIATRIC POSITION IN TAOS, NEW MEXICO
Holy Cross Hospital is a state of the art hospital servicing Taos for 72 years with a staff of over 80 physicians covering a variety of ever-expanding specialties. Holy Cross Hospital has been recognized this year by the AMA with a NOVA award for their community-based First Steps Program – a program that works with first time parents and families. Efforts like these have created their reputation as an organization of excellence. Just over an hour from Albequerque and El Paso. Taos is a quaint town with much to offer and is rich in art and literature and is steeped in history.
- PEDIATRICS - This is a well-established, single specialty group who is offering a competitive salary; excellent benefits and a great quality of life. The group employs 3 physicians and a full-time nurse practitioner. Contact Margie Quinlan of Lawlor and Associates for more information at 800-238-7150; fax 610-431-4092; or email: email@example.com
Retiring physicians, part-time or fulltime practices. Call 215.669.3722.